corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine mount and drivers side suspension :@

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine mount and drivers side suspension :@
c-sport

User status: Offline
15th Jan 07 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello everyone, i had a bit of a accident few days before christmas and slipped on some black ice and hit a curb, took a massive chunk out of one of my brand new SSW nirvanas and bent my suspension leg on the drivers side and broke the front alloy engine mount and now the engine and gearbox is all out of place. any one got a spare engine mount or know any one that is selling one (front alloy one) or even a standard suspension leg for the same model (drivers side)?

the car is a 1997 Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16 Valve Ecotec model

cheers peeps
Gregor

User status: Offline
15th Jan 07 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With damage like that mate you might want to get it properly checked over as there could be underlying damage

New Poll