corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Extended warrenty question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Extended warrenty question...
Doug

User status: Offline
19th Jan 07 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I got my laptop from currys/comet about 2 years ago and I took out the 3yr extended plan that should cover any problem with it!

Now the laptop itself is fine if not looking a little tatty but its because it gets used and transported round everywhere.

But I have got some bugs behind my screen! I have some little black dots around the screen!!!
Would they repair this? or just send me a new laptop?

If it fell down the stairs and I got a new one would they let me claim again before the 3yr policy runs out?

Thanks

abdus

19th Jan 07 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they should imo

what laptop? with whom is the warranty?

Dell covers unlimited repairs
Doug

19th Jan 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Compaq R4000

I took it out with wherever I bought it from. Currys I believe. its the 'whatever' policy.

As I assume my model isn't made any more would I just get a new equivalent to the value I paid for mine? or just one of equal spec?
abdus

19th Jan 07 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they give you anything new (but almost the same spec)

New Poll