corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » New Ball easier to strike?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Ball easier to strike?
Rob_Quads

User status: Offline
20th Jan 07 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over the last few we have started to see numerous goal where people are hitting the ball fairly hard and a lot of goals going in from outside the box.

Do you think the new ball has made it much easier to strike properly? I know that the ball was developed with the aim to increase the number of goals so it probably has been successful.
MarkM

21st Jan 07 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its more about them moving in the air..
gianluigi

22nd Jan 07 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all pish
Marc

22nd Jan 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was on Sky Sports yesterday, they weighed all the balls from the differant competitions and the Premier League ball was the heaviest and the FA Cup ball the lightest
Rob_Quads

22nd Jan 07 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be interesting to have compared them to an old ball though. How the current one compares with one from 5 years ago would be very interesting.

I did laugh when they thought that Ronaldo had come up with a new way of hitting the ball - through the value.. when I had my goalkeeping coaching at the age of 10 I was told to kick through the value as its the strongest part of the ball..its nothing new.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » New Ball easier to strike? 24 database queries in 0.0109310 seconds