corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 GOLF 2.0 16V

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK2 GOLF 2.0 16V
ShEp

User status: Offline
27th Jan 07 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of a kind Mk2 for sale

i bought it about 5months ago wih a view to running it and maybe tuning it but i have lost my job and i am forced to sell this car...

-Mk2 Ryder

-Full gti spec, interior etc...

-Respray in blue/purple (spare paint to go with car)

-badgeless grill

-single headlamp conversion, cross headlamps, im unsure what they are ??

-unique boot panel (cut and welded not just filled to death, so will never crack)pics below

-big bumpers

-lowered on apex (iirc) shockers and springs

-s/s scorpion exhaust

-2.0 16V CORRADO ENGINE (this car flies)

-smart looking engine bay

-MOT for a few months i think 6months

-gearchange tight and good no crunching

BAD POINTS

-Wheel arch trims not fitted, i have them in my possesion, they were removed by the previous owner to fit corrado ones but that didnt happen

-tax has run out

-bit of door trim missing on drivers side, ive included a pic below

-has original ryder alloys i think they're horrid

-Before it went off the road i was driving on the dual carrige way and the oil warning buzzer came on, so i got the car towed home in fear of breaking it, filled with oil now buzzer comes on after 2000rpm been advised this could be the oil pick-up in the sump but ive not driven it AND I WOULD NOT ADVISE DRIVING IT TILL ITS LOOKED AT PROPERLY

I have been as honest as possible if you have any questions mail me on shepherd_andrew@hotmail.com i can e-mail a contact number also

I really need this car gone asap, i dont have the knowlege/time to fix, i have no money to run it, and i cant afford the insurance now due to my licence having 9points, so im going back to a 1.2

thank you for looking folks,

base price £675 negotiable

please folks no TIMEWASTERS

bad bit on door

PLEASE NO MORE TIMEWASTERS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM ALREADY,
ShEp

User status: Offline
28th Jan 07 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 GOLF 2.0 16V 25 database queries in 0.0088689 seconds