corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 93 corsa sri guaging interest

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 93 corsa sri guaging interest
vaux-tech

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guaging interest in my black corsa 8v sri now that my gsi is finally ready to hit the road. its a 93, 1.4 8v (c14se) done 106k, just put 6 months tax on and mot till oct 07. good, solid car underneath, not much rust under there, lowered 40mm, 15inch tsw alpines, peco twin exit backbox, pipercross ind kit (sounds fantastic), having new engine fitted by myself next week (being a vx mechanic u know it will be done right!) due to noisy bottom end, so mechanics of the car will be up to a good standard. now for a couple of things the car may need... exhaust middle box is blowing and will need new one (although sounds quite good at the mo), slight rust on tailgate around spoiler, and the owner of the car before me de-badged the car but didnt do it properly so there is the remains of the old badges, small dent in bonnet, was on the car when i bought it, and could do with 2 front tyres + tracking due to being slightly out of alignment. am open to offers but at the mo just guaging interest as i said, looking for 600 ono. cheers. u2u me with a mob number for a couple of pics until i can get them on here, cheers
vaux-tech

2nd Feb 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
vaux-tech

4th Feb 07 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt pics on request

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 93 corsa sri guaging interest 25 database queries in 0.0080810 seconds