corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » red spraco sprint buckets, mazda3 spoiler, c16xe cylinder head etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author red spraco sprint buckets, mazda3 spoiler, c16xe cylinder head etc
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1x pair of red sparco sprint fixed back bucket seats complete with corsa subframes - £100 the pair

here's one of them (other is in the garage so will get pics tomorrow nite)

mazda3 5dr hatch sport spoiler, complete with all fittings as its never been fitted - £50

C16XE cylinder head, stripped but i have all 16 valves, springs, hydrolic followers, and collets (1x collet missing) - £40

univesal M5 wing mirrors (used) with brand new and boxed corsa b base plates - £20

flocked dash, its abit tatty where some of the flocking came off during the summer - £30

std grey dash - £10

and lots more interior parts.

will update tomorrow with more pictures.

im open to offers on all parts
prices DO NOT inc postage
im based in bury st edmunds, suffolk

any questions please ask

cheers

james
mac1976

1st Feb 07 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am intrested in your seats mate, is there any holes in them they look like they need a clean but thats not a problem, would you post them if so how much in total for them cheers
16xenova

1st Feb 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you u2u me your number please mate i might be up your way over thge weekend and im interested in the head.

cheers
jamesvalver

1st Feb 07 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mac1976 - there are a few small rips but nothin major and will be sown up soon. there abit gribby atm but wil be cleaned before there bought. just havent got round to it yet. as for postage i could post i suppose but im not sure on a price. maybe looking about £40??

16xenova - will u2u you my mob number but im in lincoln this weekend so prob no good to you as leaving after work tomorrow and wont be back till late on sunday
jamesvalver

1st Feb 07 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SEATS SOLD to GHurn

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » red spraco sprint buckets, mazda3 spoiler, c16xe cylinder head etc 25 database queries in 0.0074389 seconds