corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Configuring IMF in exchange

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Configuring IMF in exchange
Bart

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 07 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have followed some step by step tutorials setting up IMF.

Its now been enabled in the Delivery Connection, and enabled on the Virtual SMTP.

Ive added the corret files in registery, a new folder called "ContentFilter" with a new string value called "ArchiveDir" which is set to "E:\spam" (yes i have created that folder).
Ive also created a Dword called "ArchiveSCL" with a value of 1.

IMF appears to be working, picking up alot of rubbish because people have already said to me they are recieving less spam (without them knowing what im doing).
IMF has also updated in windows update. great.

But i cant seem to find where these messages might be going? its not in the Exchangsvr\mailroot\vis 1\ folder (there is only pickup/queue/Badmail) which are all empty.

ive installed IMF companion but its not found anything.
The Spam folder is empty.
Ive manually added an email and the software is pickign it up fine, so Exchange is just not moving to the archived folders.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

New Poll