corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Carless ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carless ...
JayT

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

until friday lol! took me car to vauxhall accident and repairs bodyshop today to have some damage sorted out! dont know if i ever posted anything up about it but a few weeks ago some bint reversed into the side of me on a car park, big dent in the passenger side rear quarter panel! anyway took it to vauxhall and some guy had a look at it and gave me a quote, said it would need a brand new panel, its costing £1158 lol stupid price! this womans insurance company is paying though so im having it done! only thing is the insurance company are going to inspect it tomorrow and iv got a feeling they are just going to call it a write off!

nova_gteuk

5th Feb 07 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happned to my mate they said it wasnt worth repairing,but they let him keep the car and give him £500 so he got it repaired with that money
Wonderboy

5th Feb 07 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i hope they don't declare it a wite off
Graeme
Premium Member

5th Feb 07 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what reg is it and model?
bubble

5th Feb 07 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayT
until friday lol! took me car to vauxhall accident and repairs bodyshop today to have some damage sorted out! dont know if i ever posted anything up about it but a few weeks ago some bint reversed into the side of me on a car park, big dent in the passenger side rear quarter panel! anyway took it to vauxhall and some guy had a look at it and gave me a quote, said it would need a brand new panel, its costing £1158 lol stupid price! this womans insurance company is paying though so im having it done! only thing is the insurance company are going to inspect it tomorrow and iv got a feeling they are just going to call it a write off!

so her insurance are payin out?
they should provide u with courtesy car-if not u need be claiming personal claims off her insurance for travel costs and compo for the hinderance to yourslef.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

5th Feb 07 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didn't ask for a courtesy car?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Graeme
Premium Member

5th Feb 07 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looked in ur garage and its an R reg and only a 1.2 8v so im sorry but ur gona be saying bye bye to your corsa for that!

also insurance companies always try to haggle with bodyshops so the price will most probs be haggled down a bit but still think it a bye bye for ur car!
flybikeslee

5th Feb 07 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wiplassssshhhhhhhhhhh
Arctic_Monkey

5th Feb 07 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will declare it total loss mate, normally ins comps do when the cost of reps gets above 65% of the cars value..ask them for a cash in lieu settlement instead, u still get to keep the car but they will give u some money towards the repairs
JayT

5th Feb 07 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye il just buy the car back from them anyway as its a good little car! nah didnt ask for a courtesy car lol, im not that lost without it realy for this week, just get lifts of my mum!
JayT

6th Feb 07 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually my mum did ask for a coutesy car and they said they didnt have one, im only 18 anyway so dont think id get one!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Carless ... 24 database queries in 0.0086980 seconds