corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Websites for information browser gives out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Websites for information browser gives out
John

User status: Offline
8th Feb 07 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody know any sites that display this?

I have been googling but can't think of a term that brings up what i'm looking for.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Feb 07 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You want HTTP_ACCEPT and HTTP_USER_AGENT environment variables.

First is the list of all the filetypes which the browser offers to display. Can sometimes indicate what software is installed, particularly if the browser is accepting Office documents etc. Second is browser version, usually Windows version, state of hot fixes, updates etc. and certain browser extensions.

[Edited on 08-02-2007 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Feb 07 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.scanmybrowser.com/cgi-bin/scan4.cgi
John

User status: Offline
8th Feb 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the sort of thing I was looking for Ian, was just to show somebody what it gave out when you visit a site.

New Poll