corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Badgless Grill

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Badgless Grill
crowsie

User status: Offline
   16th Feb 07 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys the time has come for me to fit my badgless grill...the only thing is i have a pre 96 (1995) and the badge seems to be almost welded to the bumper!! is it just a case of sawing it of flush to the bumper then sanding?? cheers
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Feb 07 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer just cut it away. The back plate pops out. The that just leaves you the bar with the badge in the middle. Cut along the bottom and up the side with a hack so and its a job done.

Before (cut where the red marks are)

after

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

New Poll