corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Punto 1.4 16v 2004 in yellow sold!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat Punto 1.4 16v 2004 in yellow sold!!!!!!!!!!
Damian_666

User status: Offline
21st Feb 07 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale my loved Fiat Punto MK2B Sporting 2004! This car gets looks everywhere!

Abit of history: This face-lift model was first brought out on a 53 plate as a MK2B, which also are abit rare to find. As the old MK2 had a 1.2 16v fire engine producing 80bhp and 84 lb-ft with its 6-speed gearbox. With the facelift sporting they put the slightly more powerful 1.4 16v fire engine producing 95bhp and 94 lb-ft again with the 6-speed box. Additional features also came with the 1.4 sporting such as colour coded door handles and mirrors and more of a aggressive front and extra reflectors on the back and rear lights which most mk2 owners are getting there hands on as the indicators are clear. For inside the car, the dials are white with an orange glow when lights are on (also a feature which mk2 owners are trying to get) and sportier steering wheel. The 6-speed gearbox makes this car ideal for motorways as the revs are lower. Sorry for any other information I have left out.

Abit about the car

This car is brilliant! Reason for sale is I want something new. I bought the car in June 2006 for my birthday, and since then it had mild alterations. All of which can be easily put back to normal.the mileage on this car is 31,800 miles of which most has been on motorways.

Car Features as Standard

PAS, A/C, city steering mode, (makes steering even lighter) Traction Control on and off button, 6 Air bags, electric mirrors, original cd player, or sony cd player, sports seats, sports interior, trip computer telling from consumption, average speed, distance travelled etc, standard alloys, boot release in car, remote central locking, automatic door locking as car is driving, heated rear window, hill holder(ideal for 1st time drivers or drivers who want a easy life) and tilt adjustable steering wheel. Sorry if I've missed any out?

Current subtle mods

Custom Powerflow exhaust dual pipes. (Have standard exhaust which can come with the car) this cost me £420

Apex 30mm lowering springs which cost £160 supplied and fitted. will also give standard sporting springs along with the car.

The first GSR induction kit. This induction kit is nothing like k&n or piper cross. I had a Fiat Performance engineer who designed a performance induction kit for my car. It took 4-5months to design and build a prototype. The car was taken to Chipped-uk to be tested and made sure the engine was running at its best. The induction kit made very impressive gains such as 6bhp and 12lb-ft. The Standard air box will be supplied with the car.

Overall

The car runs perfect and only has a few insignificant minor paint chips on the front bumper from motorways. They are hardly visible and I am just mentioning to be 100% honest. Interior is immaculate no rips or tears. The car is group 7 insurance same as the old sporting but with a bigger engine. Its 1st Mot and tax are due in June 2007. mileage is 31800miles

This is a brilliant car and it has never let me down. I’ll be sad to see it go.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail irmscher_corsa_sxi_@hotmail.co.uk

im looking for around £4500

please call on 07922516792

Thank you for looking!

Damian

if you wish to see ebay link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220084736976&rd=1&rd=1

[Edited on 27-02-2007 by puntomk2b]
P1CK4D

22nd Feb 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This car has been well cared for and is in Show Room Condition! Free bump for a Top Bloke Good luck with the sale mate
Cupra Steve
Banned

22nd Feb 07 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first GSR induction kit. This induction kit is nothing like k&n or piper cross. I had a Fiat Performance engineer who designed a performance induction kit for my car. It took 4-5months to design and build a prototype. The car was taken to Chipped-uk to be tested and made sure the engine was running at its best. The induction kit made very impressive gains such as 6bhp and 12lb-ft. The Standard air box will be supplied with the car.

^^^ Is that a joke?
P1CK4D

22nd Feb 07 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No its not a joke. 100% true.
Damian_666

22nd Feb 07 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all true mate! the person who designed this induction kit spent months on this! i have rr sheets on proof! cheers for free bump!
Damian_666

27th Feb 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold now, mods can now delete!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Punto 1.4 16v 2004 in yellow sold!!!!!!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0093701 seconds