corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GBK Performance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GBK Performance
SXi_Tim

User status: Offline
9th Mar 07 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who have dealt with these before...are they any good? Ordered some lights off the last thursday and still nothing turned up, just wondering if this is normal or they are taking the piss.
nathy_87

9th Mar 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ihaven't delt with these as yet but id probably prefer them to www.essexracing.com as i sent these an e-mail before i purchased lights from them, and they would fit a 5dr (as these were for a 3dr) and they never, also they only paid just under half on what i paid for them i strongly reccomend NOT to use these people. Just check your mail see what stage its at?
Wrighty

9th Mar 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my lights took a few days to come, they only post on certian days do they not?????
SXi_Tim

9th Mar 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have e-mailed them, got a reply saying whats your order number, so i sent one back stating that i got no order number and have had no response, i will ring them on my break and ask wtf is going on.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Mar 07 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally very good. Send them an E-mail mate!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
SXi_Tim

9th Mar 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just given them a call and they are getting back to me.
johnhara1

9th Mar 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dealt with them on ebay, he sold me a pair of rear clusters that didnt say they werent E marked on the Advert but the box had it stamped all over that they werent legal. I disputed this and got a £20 partial refund by paypal. The guy phoned me about 3 times threatening me if i didnt give him the money back. If i lived closer i would have went to see him and had it out with him. Bunch of TWATS i say.
Dione J

9th Mar 07 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are the gods dangleys!
Wrighty

9th Mar 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
dealt with them on ebay, he sold me a pair of rear clusters that didnt say they werent E marked on the Advert but the box had it stamped all over that they werent legal. I disputed this and got a £20 partial refund by paypal. The guy phoned me about 3 times threatening me if i didnt give him the money back. If i lived closer i would have went to see him and had it out with him. Bunch of TWATS i say.

what
johnhara1

9th Mar 07 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1

what

Cant you read? I bought some lights off GBK Performance on ebay. They werent E marked but the advert never stated this. I complained (item not as described) through PayPal and got a partial £20 refund.

The owner\shop manager or whatever he was, phoned me up 3 times with threats if i didnt give him the money back. He also phoned me after i left negative feedback. Therefore i think they are a bunch of TWATS still ???
Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Mar 07 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the ad say that they WERE E-Marked? If not - you should have asked

[Edited on 09-03-2007 by Kyle T]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
corsa_rob

9th Mar 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ihaven't delt with these as yet but id probably prefer them to www.essexracing.com as i sent these an e-mail before i purchased lights from them, and they would fit a 5dr (as these were for a 3dr) and they never, also they only paid just under half on what i paid for them i strongly ....
they sent me fake black angel eyes! then they went missing me i now got fake free lights lol
SXi_Tim

9th Mar 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got an e-mail back saying corsa smoked headlights are 7-10 working days, changed slightly since the quote on the phone last week of 4 days, we will see.
johnhara1

9th Mar 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Did the ad say that they WERE E-Marked? If not - you should have asked
[Edited on 09-03-2007 by Kyle T]

no they didnt say they were. But thats my point. If you bought them off the shelf in Halfrauds, you assume they're fine to fit, (why else would you buy them) got them home and they had "NOT ROAD LEGAL" stamped all over them you would feel a lil ripped off wouldnt you? I did but with the £20 refund i forgot about it all and the lights look gr8
deano87

9th Mar 07 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've ordered from GBK before, including a debadge grill and Depo headlights, which I ordered separately, quite some time apart.

The grill arrived via Royal Mail no problems and the lights via Initial City Link. I ordered the lights on a Sunday and they arrived on a Thursday.

Ordered Wednesday some new lights and grill all in one go (because of crash) and they said 5 to 7 working days.

But they seem to be a pretty good company and are probably just overwhelmed with orders.

Once they have been despatched, they will arrive within 24hours, as this is the service they used with City Link. So they are just slow their end!
deano87

9th Mar 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both my grill and lights have been despatched today via City Link so depending on City Link service, I should get them tomorrow

Would be worth giving them a call Tim!
c20let

9th Mar 07 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

USELESS
Cole

9th Mar 07 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right thast my mind made up will get em off daveA now for definate when he gets em in
Tommy L

9th Mar 07 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought depos off them and came within 3 days. so yeah they were good for me
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Mar 07 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep depos in stock now. £53 delivered.

I actually stock them as well, rather than order them from Depo when an order comes in.
Cole

9th Mar 07 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will be in touch in the next couple of weeks for a set dave
deano87

9th Mar 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
I keep depos in stock now. £53 delivered.

I actually stock them as well, rather than order them from Depo when an order comes in.

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Mar 07 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won an auction for Depo's at 8.00 on a Monday night. They arrived at 7.30 on the wednesday morning. Just under 36 hours.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GBK Performance 24 database queries in 0.0191109 seconds