corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Player advertisement

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Player advertisement
Thoday

User status: Offline
12th Mar 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Players looking for teams
Football
All Regions - 09/03/2007

My name is Festus Okwuchukwu Ofodim. am from west Africa (LAGOS Nigeria). Am a professional footballer playing in Ivory Caost for Tokpa Fc sport abidjan Football Club Coted'ivoire.However, even in my own league i played in Nigeria but am playing my professional league here in Coted'ivoire. More so, i just finished my contract with Topka Fc sport in year 2006 Season. For now i am looking for a new Club and a good Manager in Qatar or any Asian country or European country am a very good and strong player MY POSITIONS of football,am a good Leg Foot Striker, i also make use of my right foot, i also play from supporting striker and left side midfielder and midfield, my height is 5'7 and my weight is 65kg i am black in complexion.If you need more of my information such as CV and passport i can send it to you. i am a very serious and humble player if you can send me invitation to come to your country i will buy my Ticket and come for the trial all i need is your Invitation to b

festus okwuchukwu ofodim
| okwuchukwu001@yahoo.com |+225 086989465

Luton / Arsenal any teams desperate
Marc

12th Mar 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll sponsor him when I play on Wednesday nights
Thoday

12th Mar 07 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could you afford him tho..
Marc

12th Mar 07 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Player advertisement 24 database queries in 0.0072470 seconds