corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My old 206 for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My old 206 for sale!
Sam.S

User status: Offline
18th Mar 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260098581865&rd=1&rd=1

To cut a long story short, a lass bought the 206 off me, she became the mrs, and now she is selling up... moving on, she is wanting a clio

mattk

18th Mar 07 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats lovely! A very interesting car that, well done
corsa_sport_jay

18th Mar 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm thats gorgus! wud luv 2 buy that if i had the cash! but after being in 1 the other day i found the interior is horrible and it drove like a bit of a dog! but they look nice on outside tho!
Sam.S

19th Mar 07 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interior is fixable

As for the driving, slap a gti engine, TB the biatch and jobs a good un'

On a serious note, its a stunning car that oozes character. If it was'nt for that little car me and the mrs would not have met in a such bizarre fasion!

Who ever buys this car will be a lucky person! Very well looked after, hopefully the next owner will look after just as good

Sam.S

21st Mar 07 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My old 206 for sale! 25 database queries in 0.0070360 seconds