corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Baby Blue Corsa ****(Big Price drop)**** now £3800

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Baby Blue Corsa ****(Big Price drop)**** now £3800
1 SCR

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 07 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys. Feel its time for a change so here's what i have to offer.

Spec:

General:

1999 ‘v’ reg (private plate not included in the sale) Corsa Sport, There’s 58k miles on the clock, FSH, Full years MOT, 6 months Tax just been put on, its had 2 owners previous to me, Power Steering, Electric Windows, M3 Mirrors, Air Conditioning, CD Player.

Engine:

1.4 16v Sport, Piper cross induction kit, Full dual exit Powerflow stainless steel exhaust system with letter-box shaped back boxes (Sounds amazing).

Body:

Full Velocity Wide Arch bodykit fitted (Custom made by Ultimate Velocity), F50 Bad Boy bonnet, Smoothed Tail-gate, Standard sport spoiler with Saxo Extension spoiler added. M3 Mirrors with indicators, Colour coded door handles and side strips removed, Chrome Lexus lights, Medium window tints all round.

Paint:

The car has been fully re-sprayed with Blue/Gold Alfa Romeo flip paint (Paint name Azura Nuvola)

Wheels and Suspension:

17’’ Mille Miglia Action Alloys with very good tread on tyres, Spax springs lowering the car 40mm front and back.

Note: This car is capable of taking 19’’ alloys as arches have been modified.

ICE:

Kenwood KDC 7027 flip out head unit, Infinity 6’’x 9’’s on a stealth shelf carpeted, JBL 12’’ 1000 watt sub in carpeted box powered by a JBL 1000 watt amp. Also hidden under stealth shelf there is a neon light connected to the boot light so when opened a neon glow lights up the sound system.

Interior:

Standard Sport Interior

This car has had a lot of time and money spent on it trying to get it looking amazing. Will be sad to see it go but fancy a change. Its not for the shy as wherever you go it will turn heads or have photos taken. Ultimate Velocity did a great job and you will find the car on their website www.ultimate-velocity.co.uk under Corsa body-styling.

This week I will be putting the car into a warehouse under-cover away from the elements.

For anyone who would be interested in the car but would like more power, I have a 2.0 Redtop engine from a Cav Gsi 2000 with everything apart from the gearbox, 83k miles and gaskets recently changed that I could include with the sale.

I am looking for around £3800 ono. No p/x.

Thanks for looking.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 22-03-2007 by 1 SCR]

[Edited on 05-04-2007 by 1 SCR]
1 SCR

22nd Mar 07 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
1 SCR

23rd Mar 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone? ttt
1 SCR

5th Apr 07 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now £3800
midlandvauxhalls

6th Apr 07 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not worth the paper its written on!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Baby Blue Corsa ****(Big Price drop)**** now £3800 25 database queries in 0.0129280 seconds