corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Surf For Sale...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Surf For Sale...
Kerry

User status: Offline
25th Mar 07 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I will try and give as much information as possible

If anyone would like any further information please u2u me or reply in this thread

For sale is my much loved Toyota Surf 2.4TD Automatic

In my opinion for the age of this import the interior and exterior are in very good condition

The reason for sale is not because I no longer want her but because due to the fact I have 5 cars on my drive I need to make sacrifices!!!

This 4x4 has never ever let me down!! She has 4 more or less brand new tyres and 2 more or less brand new batterys

I have owned the vehicle since Nov 2005 but she has been off the road since the mot and tax ran out in Nov 2006

So as you can see she is for sale with no tax or mot and this will reflect in the price

Here are some pictures

I am looking for about 2.2k for this vehicle but I am open to sensible offers!
Thanks for looking

Will K

31st Mar 07 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boing
Will K

9th Apr 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Surf For Sale... 25 database queries in 0.0099990 seconds