corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Iraqi footballer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Iraqi footballer
Marc

User status: Offline
28th Mar 07 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Liverpool manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Anfield.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down at Man Utd with only 20 minutes left. The manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation. He scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

"Hello mum, guess what?" he says (in whatever language Iraqis use). "I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me."

"Wonderful," says his mum, "Let me tell you about my day. Your father got robbed in the street and then shot, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time."

The young lad is very upset,

"What can I say mum, but I'm so sorry." "Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!" says his mum, "It's your bloody fault we moved to Liverpool in the first place!"
chris-sri

28th Mar 07 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The old ones are the best ones
Marc

28th Mar 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought that.
Mather.16v

28th Mar 07 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive not heard that before
topshot_2k
Banned

28th Mar 07 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

28th Mar 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oldie but a goodie
jay kay

28th Mar 07 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Iraqi footballer 24 database queries in 0.0085499 seconds