corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chris Waddle on Chelsea and Utd

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chris Waddle on Chelsea and Utd
Nick A

User status: Offline
   16th Apr 07 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fu*k is chris waddle on about??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6559625.stm

for some reason he thinks its best for football that utd win everything instead of the no risk football chelsea play whereas utd encourage proper football, where young players dribble at people
Danny P

16th Apr 07 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a a point about UTD being more entertaining to watch though
Tommy

16th Apr 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with him, otherwise teams will want to play like Chelsea and make the ame boring.
Nick A

16th Apr 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P

Whys that then?? all utd do is give it to ronaldo who runs the pitch and scores
They score 7 against roma then 4 against watford. All teams have different styles of football but i cant see utd a real entertaining team, whereas chelsea grind out resluts whilst playing poo - its the hallmark of champions
Danny P

16th Apr 07 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nick A
quote:
Originally posted by Danny P

Whys that then?? all utd do is give it to ronaldo who runs the pitch and scores
They score 7 against roma then 4 against watford. All teams have different styles of football but i cant see utd a real entertaining team, whereas chelsea grind out resluts whilst playing poo - its the hallmark of champions

Niether way is "right" and im not saying what Chelsea do isn't effective, becuase it is, or they wouldn't be where they are today.

From an entertainment point of view, i'd rather pay to watch UTD than Chelsea
Toby
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is shite what hes saying but you only have to look at Goal Diff this season to see where hes coming from
dave17

17th Apr 07 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see where hes coming from, Chelsea play boooooring football, yes they can score some great goals, but the majority of them are down to individuals, not team play.

Fair enough, they are successful, they have won trophies yes, i cant argue with that. Sometimes i wonder if i would swap success for the style of football Arsenal play. But Arsenal arent going to disapeer, Wenger will get it right eventually, and wel be winning everything, while looking amazing at the same time

[Edited on 17-04-2007 by dave17]
Mather.16v

17th Apr 07 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with him tbh

man utd and arsenal have great styles of play and encourage fluent, beautyful football which keeps you on the edge of your seat, if man utd and arsenal start winning trophies over boring chelsea then surely its only a good thing and deserved winners, instead of getting jammy goals in the 90th minute !!!
Rachel H

17th Apr 07 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a load of Hoddle Waddle Goggle, Waddle is a fat drunk I wouldn't listen to a word that mullet ridden freek says.

CHELSEA FOR THE QUAD.
nik

17th Apr 07 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waddle and his bum chum Roeder are both a pair of prized twats. Between them they nearly managed to ruin Burnley in 1 season. Jokers.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chris Waddle on Chelsea and Utd 24 database queries in 0.0139692 seconds