corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for this corsa sport???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much for this corsa sport???
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Apr 07 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1.2-Ls-Corsa
those alloys make the car look so much better then the crappy 14" ones you get with it!!! handles Brilliant.

If you were buying a car, would you buy one with non-standard wheels?
1.2-Ls-Corsa

18th Apr 07 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah 1300 I might take, if the cash was put in my hand. But you always have to ask for that little bit more dont ya. Pay that little bit more if they want to buy it right now LOL Thanx for the prices ppl helped alot always good to see what views there are before ebay.
1.2-Ls-Corsa

18th Apr 07 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I would buy a car with non standard wheels!!!! got a set of non standard on my corsa c!!! What a silly question!!! if it improves handling and doesnt feel like a 4X4 then hell yeah!!!!

[Edited on 18-04-2007 by 1.2-Ls-Corsa]
2oo7_Corsa-Boy_2oo7

19th Apr 07 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it a corsa sport? it don't look like it got sport interior.. and does it not say LS on the badge??
1.2-Ls-Corsa

19th Apr 07 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LS on what badges!?!?!? If you notice it doesnt have the sport badges. How to tell its a sport:

has the black door and rear quarter cards.
Has the snug fitted seats not the pants LS ones.
has the sport bumper strips.
Oh and best of all the PAPERWORK says 1.6 16v CORSA SPORT!!!!! Case closed I safely say it is a sport. LMAO
Fonz
Premium Member

19th Apr 07 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that price is way too high!
look at these "book" prices

check these out
Wisebuyers guide

Parkers

£1200-1400 seems much more resonable.
i'm not surprised you've had no interest
Steve
Premium Member

19th Apr 07 at 08:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1.2-Ls-Corsa
Yeah I would buy a car with non standard wheels!!!! got a set of non standard on my corsa c!!! What a silly question!!! if it improves handling and doesnt feel like a 4X4 then hell yeah!!!!

[Edited on 18-04-2007 by 1.2-Ls-Corsa]

17's will not improve handling, they will make it worse, on a small car liek a corsa anyway

[Edited on 19-04-2007 by Steve]
Miles_SXi

19th Apr 07 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm, I think you are all being far too critical.

Privately, I think you can sell it for more than the people of CS say.. Most people out there don't have a clue how much it's worth unlike most of CS, so I'd stick it on ebay as auction with a bigger buy it now (say 1750) and try and sell it privately where you live to for 1800 ono. It's a nice clean looking car, and in comparison to what other cars cost.. i.e Clio's, Saxo's etc, they're generally a higher cost when perhaps aren't as appealing as a corsa.

I also think because of the amount of cars that go up for sale on CS, there is alot of competition which forces prices down..

Or am i talking shit?

[Edited on 19-04-2007 by Miles_SXi]
1.2-Ls-Corsa

19th Apr 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a start mate they are 15" not 17 17 is just a stupid size to have on a small car correct but they are 15 INCH ALLOYS!!!!!!

get it right lad!!!

Hey Miles_sxi thank you for that information. I can see ya point there are alot for sale here so that might bring down the price had a guy in the missus road that is interest for 2k. Guess I might advertise in the local paper and stuff guess to many ppl trying to sell on here.

Thank you very much been the best advise given.

CHEERS bud
1.2-Ls-Corsa

19th Apr 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think if you move away from here people are willing to pay a little more as they dont have the full view, tempted to say 1750 for a quick sale think he might go for it might even say 1500 for next few days sale see if he bites.. Cheers.
nik

19th Apr 07 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People aren't stupid these days with access to parkers, and millions of other price guides. Just ask what it's worth ffs.
1.2-Ls-Corsa

19th Apr 07 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well that is what I did then ppl keep critising by saying things like pooey petrol cap and too bigger wheels when they didnt even know the size!!! People like to get there little say in sometimes without being any help.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much for this corsa sport??? 23 database queries in 0.0132480 seconds