corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » seen this badboy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seen this badboy
sam-smith

User status: Offline
3rd May 07 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-Mantzel-Inlet-Manifold-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ170107140409QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10404QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

better than the dbilas one or no?
sam-smith

3rd May 07 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and whats this like? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/corsa-tigra-barina-performance-inlet-manifold-20bhp_W0QQitemZ260113221002QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10404QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Dean_W

3rd May 07 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very rare my arse. You can still buy them new.

EDIT - 20BHP is bullshit also.

[Edited on 03-05-2007 by Dean_W]
FasT09

3rd May 07 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the answer to the question. i dnt know anything bout engines but this wud really put me off.

A: You need to move the throttle body from the right hand side lower inlet to the left hand side of the mantzel inlet. A blanking plate for the lower inlet...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » seen this badboy 23 database queries in 0.1047311 seconds