corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi150

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra SRi150
JayC

User status: Offline
9th May 07 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car For Sale - Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 estate
2001 y - reg
Exterior;
Colour - Moonlight(grey on V5)
16" Sri twin blade alloys witgh 4 brand new tyres (about 500 miles since fitting)
Rear debadged
Modified Grill, black slates cut out and replaced with mesh thats sprayed black
Side badges changed for Irmscher items
Standard suspension

Interior;
Standard apart from Apline headunit
Half leather
Titanium dash including gearknob
Grey alcantara gaitiers
Luggage/dog retraint (net variety)
Also have the solid plastic boot tray

Engine;
2.2 16v 150 bhp
approx 68,000miles (i'll confirm this later when the missus comes home in the car)
Universal HKS airfilter
New exhaust downpipe inc cat
Powerflow centre and back box (loudish but not raspy)
Engine had a rebuild about 55k due the a recall not being done by vaux with the thing that oils the Chain(chain driven not belt) getting clogged up and broke the chain and 12 or so valves and pistons. Repair was done at a vaux garage and paid for by vaux. So the chain usually needs servicing at 80k but that won't be nessessary now.

Bad points, Few scratches as you'd expect from a family car but car will be professionally valeted before sale. Few little dings and a very little knock on the rear bumper. Ashtray in car doesn't work but stays in closed position. Front passenger headlight is fogged so i'll be replacing that prior to sale.
Tax runs out end of this month
I will MOT before sale just to make sure nothing is wrong.
Air con pipes broke last year and was fixed by vaux but at the time their regassing machine was broke and I've never got round to booking it back in. I can get this sorted if needed.
Full vauxhall service history.

Thanx for reading and I'll edit if I've missed anything.
Pictures can be arranged if anyone is interested.
Test drives welcome preferably during the week/nights

Due to new company car arriving on tuesday I'm asking £3000ono for quick sale

JayC 07736876874
jamiecameron1980@hotmail.com

[Edited on 09-05-2007 by JayC]

[Edited on 09-05-2007 by JayC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 25 database queries in 0.0099900 seconds