corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » the golf

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the golf
Sandsy

User status: Offline
15th May 07 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunatly the golf has to go for sale due to me needing something reliable,

its got no mot and two weeks tax, the engine has a really bad smoking proble de to the thermostat according to the garrage but i havnt got the time nor the money to put it right unfortunatly,

its a 1991 driver witha full gti big bumper kit on, gti alloys, apex coilover(some moneys worth),single wiper and headlight conversion,

outside and underneath is mint very little to no rust, the only thing that lets the car doewn is the fact the engine isnt running properlly, its got as long life exhaust system,

the car has a hell of alot of recipts with it, in its time its had alot of money spent on it but i just cant afford to fix her right now, which is really upsetting so i am advertising the golf at 600 ono, this may seem alot but there is alot of car here, the coilovers alone cost that,

its done 114000 miles but used to start first time everytime, now it struggles but this is an ideal project for someone, track car or restoration,

all enquiries to 07813394535
andy1868

15th May 07 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very very nice indeed matey, should sell in no time
Sandsy

15th May 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

450 no offers need it gone this week, due to new car
Sandsy

15th May 07 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » the golf 25 database queries in 0.0103011 seconds