corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Grr laptop install

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grr laptop install
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
16th May 07 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a HP laptop for reinstall, downloaded network drivers for the Broadcom card which I took the panel off to identify, correct drivers but it still has no WLAN. Decided to give up on that for a minute while I sorted the video, downloaded that at 10ks to be told that the system doesn't meet the min spec for the driver. WTF. Its all OE.

IBM I did the other day went straight in perfect. Only minor hiccup on that the 100 base network driver not working, but that was user error, it had gigabit on board and I didn't know
ed

16th May 07 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you might have installed Vista on it
Ian
Site Administrator

17th May 07 at 00:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not quick enough, only a second hand thing for some PVS trickery

New Poll