corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X12XE to C20XE Wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X12XE to C20XE Wiring
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th May 07 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard people saying that it is a lot harder to wire a C20XE into a X10XE & X12XE shells than all of the others due to the fact that the ECU on those engines is in the engine bay. When I mentioned this to a mate he said he would of thought it would be easier this way.

Could someone tell me what the difference is and what makes it so much harder? Because the only difference I've heard upto know is that you need to get a feed from the rev counter wire to go to the EPS ECU.

Any help apprieciated.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

19th May 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done loads of these, did one last week but didnt take any pics for a tutorial. next time I do it I will get pics.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

20th May 07 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one will no doubt be handy for a lot of others aswell.

It's just a thought at the minute but we'll have to see next year.
Dogeh

20th May 07 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy mate, loom isnt integrated as such, its just bundled together and goes through the same hole in the firewall. just cut wires of the corsa engine loom main plug and feed them through. i only needed 3 wires. green:tacho brown/blue:ecu light, and on a different plug, the blue: coolant temp gauge. as for the rest of the wires just cut them all down to make it tidy. wire my ign feed to the ign barrel and jobs a goodun

New Poll