corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Had a night with Jimmy Greaves.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had a night with Jimmy Greaves.....
Teddy

User status: Offline
5th Jun 07 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night at Northampton Derngate.
The bloke is brilliant - Ricky Villa turned up as all.

Did manage to ask "the question that i have always wanted to ask Jimmy"

"Was you really injured for the World cup final"

His answer.....

"No i was fit, I could have wore a protective patch to cover the scar"

The look in his eye told it all - for all his goals and his amasing strike rate this still really hurts him i think.

Well happy i got to meet one of the English greats really.

He made some really good points about the current team as well - but wont bother going into that - might make a seperate thread for that.

Top bloke all round
sawboboi

User status: Offline
5th Jun 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my dad done some work for him about 2 years ago at his house. His wife made me lunch and i got to sit and watch the first game of the premiership with him. He even gave me two of his personal collection of photos and signed them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Had a night with Jimmy Greaves..... 24 database queries in 0.0103459 seconds