corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Side repeaters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Side repeaters
Jme1.216v

User status: Offline
5th Jun 07 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps this is probs a bit of a nOOb question but how do i change my side repeaters i want to add some smoked ones 2 my black corsa and want to know the best way to do it?
Hamish

5th Jun 07 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just push them towards the front wheel and they should just pop out
Hamish

5th Jun 07 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps dont get the wire lost in the wing, you WILL spend hours trying to fish it out
triggz

13th Jan 08 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this is old but im trying to change my ones but i cant get them out enough because of the light... itry to pull them out but dont want to pull the wire to hard anyone else have this problem as i really dont want to spend ages fishing the wire out! even tho i can only get the side repeater half inch away from the car ?!?! any ideas?

New Poll