corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta 1.25 Zetec (LOW MILEAGE)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiesta 1.25 Zetec (LOW MILEAGE)
Mark1984_SRI

User status: Offline
   24th Jun 07 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my girlfriend's R-reg 1.25 zetec. She's owned this car for the past 4 years and it has been great to her. She's selling up because she's decided that she wants something else.
The car has Tax until the end of July, and MOT is also due in July. It had quite a bit of work done to it last year to get it through it's MOT so it shouldn't need anything major doing this year. For an R-reg it has a very low mileage that can be seen in the pics. One bad point is that it has developed a leak in the passanger side footwell that i presume is coming from the windscreen. The problem was never there before the windscreen developed a crack. The weird thing about the crack is that it isn't rough on either the inner or outer windscreen and is like an internal crack in the screen.
There's a couple of dings as can be seen in the pictures but apart from that, mechanically, it's a cracking little car.

Pics-

As you can see i've took pictures of the carpet to show the water. It's not usually that bad but we had some heavy rain lastnight and that's when it's at it's worst (heavy rain) I've also took a picture of the windscreen to show the crack, as it will need sorting for the MOT no doubt.

£700 ono

Thanks for looking

[Edited on 24-06-2007 by Mark1984_SRI]
Mark1984_SRI

24th Jun 07 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up ^^^^
Mark1984_SRI

30th Jul 07 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP WITH UPDATE, the car has recently had a new windscreen, 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. I've had a look at cars of a similar age and they seem to be around the £1000 mark with higher mileage. We're asking, 950 ono
Butler

1st Aug 07 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£500?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta 1.25 Zetec (LOW MILEAGE) 25 database queries in 0.0094821 seconds