corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Best game of football ever

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best game of football ever
Marc

User status: Offline
   27th Jun 07 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now that we're playing in a Monday league as well as the usual Wednesday free for all I suggested to my mate that we really should start warming up for games! So we arrived 30 minutes early tonight and went for a run around the school field. Last week there were 16 of us so was expecting a similar shambles tonight. Only 10 people turned up though! I went in goal first for 15 minutes then came out. I stuck to my usual left wing/left back position and I've got to say this is the best game of football I've played in the 10 months we've being playing. I've never had so many runs with the ball, executed so many crosses and the pace was fantastic. I felt tired but for some reason I could just keep on going. Unfortunatley I never scored, despite my three shots on target, although I'm beginning to suspect my game is more about running and passing with the occasional run with the ball!

Plus this was an hour and not the 30 minutes the league game lasts. If I can play like this on a Monday I'll be more than happy.
MarkM

28th Jun 07 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It all comes to you as your fitness improves...touch...passing...shooting...everything is linked in some way to your fitness levels as these all drop as you become tired...

Keep the reports coming

I myself have been on 2 8 mile runs this week...legs are a little tired but strangely I like this feeling ha...tonight got training....then sunday training...love all this...
TheCam

28th Jun 07 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
I myself have been on 2 8 mile runs this week...legs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Best game of football ever 24 database queries in 0.0052769 seconds