corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sound Gallery ICE Install

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sound Gallery ICE Install
ed

User status: Offline
17th Jul 07 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old ICE install is for sale as I no longer need it. It's really really really well built! It cost over £1000 just for the construction of it when it was new and it fits really nicely. It's constructed from Plywood and trimed in carpet, it could easily be re-trimmed and covered in something else though as it's a fairly simple shape, so use your imagination!

What you get for your money:

A sub box which is designed to fit into your spare wheel well. It's designed for a 15" JL Audio sub which is included - however it's pretty old and could do with being replace to a better model.

An amp rack which sits on the rear bench. It has space for two JL Audio Slash amps, however I have been running JBL things in there in the past which seems to work fine. The amos are also included, however I don't think that they work too well anymore. There is also room for a Direct Audio power cap too, which is also included in the sale

All the coverings for the system, which neatly fit together and form a giant JL Audio logo! There are also some blue neon lights hidden away in the coverings to finish it all off.

I also have a few bags of wiring and some distribution blocks which the buyer can have too.

I am looking for offers of around £250 for the lot.
pagan_88

17th Jul 07 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So tempted, just up the road as well!
dan_m1les

17th Jul 07 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so whats not included?

sorry to be a pain.
flybikeslee

17th Jul 07 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awesome that matey ,good price
R16AN H

17th Jul 07 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have u2u
ed

17th Jul 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
so whats not included?

sorry to be a pain.
Not at all

You get the install - all the wood work
The sub, though it could do with being replaced, not sure how good condtition it's in.
Two amps which I think are broken.
The power cap which worked last time I used it.
A load of wiring for it - speaker cables, power and RCA's
Distribution blocks.
Dan295

17th Jul 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice i saw it yesterday and wondered what you would be doing with it. Dan.
ed

24th Jul 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be going up on eBay at the weekend if no one wants it off of here as I need the space. Those of you who have u2u'd me at least have the common decency to just let me know you don't actually want it anymore

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sound Gallery ICE Install 25 database queries in 0.0125980 seconds