corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request (nova)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pic request (nova)
xtremewheels

User status: Offline
19th Jul 07 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok! time to start my ideas. Im rather focused on what i want with the nova (when i buy her)

Anyone have any pics of a nova in black with white alloys on it?

Nova will be the 1st car which is fully worked on by myself and some friends so just getting ideas atm!

Going for black with white alloys, 2 seats stripped and a 20let. Got a friend to help work on the engine side whos done 5 engine rebuilds on his nova so thats sorted!

But looking for pics of some really nice and simple looking novas but must be clean and tidy. Nothing OTT like my corsa nice and normal this time

Robin
Premium Member

19th Jul 07 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=broster&carid=4380&page=all
Robin
Premium Member

19th Jul 07 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xtremewheels
Got a friend to help work on the engine side whos done 5 engine rebuilds on his nova so thats sorted!

5?

Why? did he get it wrong 4 times?
xtremewheels

19th Jul 07 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol robin, no his tried different engines tbh! started with the 1.6 then worked his way up. On his second turbo engine sold his old one i think

He enjoys taking his engine apart its out his car every week.

Ran it at PVS got 3rd fastest car on the day

[Edited on 19-07-2007 by xtremewheels]
xtremewheels

19th Jul 07 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone must have pics of a nice clean nova with white alloys
LukeD

19th Jul 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a nice one in Total Vauxhal a while back!! A GTE one! Got no pictures tho!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pic request (nova) 23 database queries in 0.0834830 seconds