corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i dont know whats wrong.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i dont know whats wrong.
Matt L

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 07 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for a while now my car has bin making a humming/wirring noise when driving around (i think thats the wheel bearing) but also my sterring wheel shudders when im braking quite hard from 70odd. is this to do with the bearing? or is it the cv or summat?
ChrisBoom

23rd Jul 07 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Humming will be the wheel bearing, aye. The shuddering could be worn pads or disks too, take a look at them, check for wear etc.
Matt L

23rd Jul 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom
Humming will be the wheel bearing, aye. The shuddering could be worn pads or disks too, take a look at them, check for wear etc.

padds and disks are newish have bin on since novemberish so they shouldnt be warn
ChrisBoom

23rd Jul 07 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom

padds and disks are newish have bin on since novemberish so they shouldnt be warn

Could be the shuddering though, worth a look. Could also be the wheel bearing too yeah, so get it changed, it will most likely sort it all out.

New Poll