corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Adding Electric Mirrors/Windows to Corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adding Electric Mirrors/Windows to Corsa B
LizCorsa

User status: Offline
26th Jul 07 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Corsa with Manual Windows & Mirrors and mirrors, is it quite easy to fit electric versions of these from a GSI or something provided I got the bits from Ebay or the like. I am more worried about how easy it is to wire them up? It is a 97 Corsa Breeze.
Greg_M

26th Jul 07 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the FAQ and tutorials
mike.p

26th Jul 07 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its easie if you know what your doing lol im at this stage with my gsi. I have to wire up a main power and stuff to the fuse box to make them work i wont be doing it tho im gona get my dads mate to do it who is an electrician for metroline
mattk

26th Jul 07 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your GSi should already have the wires in,

Check it
mike.p

26th Jul 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i checked that 1st its missing about 4 wires on each but the drivers side is more as it needs the overload 2 passengers window.Its a rite pain its either not bother even tho i want lecy windows or wait till i can get my old mans mate 2 do it as im not touching the electrics. I will prob end up wiring it so wen i press the button down the car will die

New Poll