corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS (Re-advertised and updated)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTS (Re-advertised and updated)
Corsa_Jam

User status: Offline
31st Jul 07 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Citroen Saxo VTS, W - 2000, Black, Slight Mods, Partial Runner hence price, Re-Advertised due to not 1, not 2 but 3 timewasters! But now ive had it checked over and cant afford to correct it due to being made redundant in a few weeks time.
spec

Citroen Saxo VTS
W 2000 Reg
69000+
5 Months Tax
MOT due 7th August
Black
Lowered 60mm Front, Torsion Bar adjusted 2 splines
BMC CDA Airfilter
Mongoose De-Cat straight through exhaust with 5" Tailpipe

Problem

The car had been running hot for a while but couldnt find the problem until one day the radiator decided to give way. We have replaced the Radiator and Thermostat and did an oil change. It still gets hot quick but not to the point of overheating. I have been told the head gasket is wharped and needs skimming (quoted £20 for this to be done) but no evidence of water in the oil. So its not advisable to be driven but it starts. Other minor stuff includes a slight crack on the front drivers side bumper where an old codger reversed into me at a junction, and the handbreak cable needs tightening - this is all it needs to get it an MOT other than the head gasket being sorted.

Other than that the car is mint, bodywork is sound as i get it valeted every month and the interior is spotless, she is a very quick car when fully running also its still more than half a car and this is a steal for someone who is mechanically minded or wants to spend minimal money on her.

Buyer must arrange trailering or towing (had my towing eye stolen) if GENUINE offers are made!!!! non of this 'Yes im having it, reserve it for me' and then a day later saying i cant afford it, or people who arrange a viewing and dont turn up, dont waste my time again im not in a position to be messed around again.

Im a Chef for a living so answering calls is abit of a (edited) as some of you found out last time, so email or txt is prefered unless you want me to ring you back after 11pm or before 7am.

pics will be added later, and i will advertise it in the auto trader in a couple of days time.

£1500 o.v.n.o

07818636006 or bigjayj@hotmail.co.uk

[Edited on 31-07-2007 by Corsa_Jam]

[Edited on 01-08-2007 by Corsa_Jam]

[Edited on 01-08-2007 by Corsa_Jam]
Corsa_Jam

1st Aug 07 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics added!
big eck

1st Aug 07 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just so people know it cost between 300-400 pounds to have the head gasket done on the 16v engine through a garage, thats what I had to pay out on the wifes old VTS
jared_corsa

1st Aug 07 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus!!! a vertical handbrake!! someone likes their handbrake turns.. lol
Jas

1st Aug 07 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jared_corsa
jesus!!! a vertical handbrake!! someone likes their handbrake turns.. lol

mines quite high too, and I dont handbrake,
could be a nice car with a few touch ups... mines a very similar spec to this but mine is immaculate, let me know how you get on selling this as it'l give me an idea of what mines worth
Corsa_Jam

2nd Aug 07 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will do jas, handbrake leaver has always been high and i dont handbrake turn either

Ups
GteRedtop

3rd Aug 07 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mrs would fall in love with that handbreak
chapcorsa

3rd Aug 07 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent, if car is as stated i want first refusal
Corsa_Jam

4th Aug 07 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD
chapcorsa

5th Aug 07 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to me, cheers mate
new exhaust on order, 3"outward rolled in favour of the 5" beast
head is off and can see scorch marks on the gasket, mate says it looks like its overheated badly once which has done the damage, and gonna do all belts before it goes back on, found an oil leak behind the alternator so will sort that too
sourced a bumper aswell i think

got it back off trailer much easier

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS (Re-advertised and updated) 25 database queries in 0.0152171 seconds