corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE ; 400bhp toyota supra - ready to go up to 700bhp!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE ; 400bhp toyota supra - ready to go up to 700bhp!
voo51

User status: Offline
4th Aug 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys

im selling my toyota supra.

Its a beautiful car, i have had it for a year and a half now and really looked after it.

Its done approx 75000 miles, is a 6 speed manual and was imported from Japan in august 2005. I bought it in october 2005.

It has had a single turbo conversion but is only in its basic stages. It is nearly 400bhp and can easily be put up to 700bhp with front mount, ecu upgrade and injectors. I liked it as it was as it runs like a dream and it gets to keep the standard clutch.

Spec;

Turbocharger & Induction:
Huge filter! external wastegate,Blitz dump valve - Single Turbo conversion- Billet B4040, power steering cover, brake fluid cover,TurboSmart Pro48mm Wastegate
THOR Stainless Steel Screamer pipe.
THOR Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold
THOR Stainless Steel Downpipe (mating to existing Supra 2nd decat pipe)
THOR painted steel pipework to mate to original stock intercooler (temporary as going to FMIC at later date, this does depend what intercooler kit you have)
TFE oil and water hose
Various dash 4, 6 and 10 JIC hose and fittings (Blue/Red)
Thermo Sleeve to protect oil and water pipes from manifold.
Mikalor Clamps (main UK Authorised distributor for Automotive clamps) http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/Mikalor_Clamps-293.asp
V Band exhaust housing clamp
Large Air Filter
4" Silicon Hose 45degree
Silicon Hose (Boost Pipe)
All fittings, nuts bolts, gaskets etc etc
Oil (10W40 synthetic)
Oil Filter

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:
Walbro 255lt/hr in tank fuel pump
Glencoe FSE Adjustable Pressure regulator. (PBV)

Exhaust:
full system(unknown make as imported from japan with it on) 5 inch tail pipe, decated

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:
Lowered on coilovers, Big brake coversion, AVS wheels 18inch

Interior & ICE:
stainless steel dials and heater controls, mph conversion, Black supra carpet-proper one not dyed one

Exterior:
OEM Skirts, rear spats, tinited windows, clear side repeaters, Respray,top secret front bumper, Trial rear bumper.

It is only running 0.6-0.8 bar boost but as i say with a few more bits and bobs this Supra could really fly.

To be honest i dont really want to let her go but i have just moved into my first house and im broke! plus i owe my parents ALOT of money!

I would say the only imperfections are; the wheels- they could do with a refurb as they are a little curbed, but can be done for £30 each.
and the mirrors are ment to be electric but there are not plus the rear tints could do with re tinting again

shes had a full respray- everything execpt the engine bay which is red anyway. It has cost me £4700. All reciepts for all the work i have had done will be provided.

where ever i drive her everyone whos i pass stop and watched her go. She is stunning. A truely different colour and a definate head turner.

I love her and i really want her to go to a very good home.Who ever has her i just ask that they please look after her.

Can be emailed on pololady8@yahoo.com or rung on 07875248139, if i dont answer its because im at work and just leave a message or text me.

MOT until endof aug 07 but i can get motd if required 5 months tax.

£11500 ono i will also part ex for cash and another car but ideally its the full amount in cash i am after.

Tommy

21st Aug 07 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yummy
Jas

22nd Aug 07 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very very very nice!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FOR SALE ; 400bhp toyota supra - ready to go up to 700bhp! 25 database queries in 0.0108280 seconds