corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Corsa 1.8 SXi project 95% done...£1500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Corsa 1.8 SXi project 95% done...£1500
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
7th Aug 07 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa 1.8 SXi 2001 Y Reg corsa with a 2003 Corsa 1.8 SRi engine!!

The corsa is black (20c) 2 coat paint and has all SXi features in elec windows, white dials, front fogs, remote central locking and more!!

The car has been in the family four years now, and was my first car, however as I got older I decided I wanted something a tad quicker...once this is done, its a very very fast little car!

The corsa has received a 1.2 to 1.8 conversion...The engine is fully installed...However due to code P1120 - accel pedal switch one...the car runs in limp mode...the car drives, however I would recommend trailering the car as it will be uninsured and also you don't want to damage the engine driving on it for a long period of time! (I can get the car delivered...let me know if you would need this)

It's still registered as a 1.2 as I didn't want to change logbook until the car was fully working and on the road! It is to the buyer's discretion if they are to do this!

The car is sold as seen in the pictures...it does have a full 2005 Sri interior, 40mm springs and black diamond performance brake upgrade! The front bumper does have a crack, but this is purely aesthetic and doest affect it in anyway! And now has an sxi rear spoiler!

The whole car has been fully coded to original codes...so any problems and it reads tech 2 as it should. Also it uses the correct VIN for the codes so any probs and it's easy to sort!

The shell has done 56k but engine has done 34k with a multitude of brand new sensors/pumps and belts! The engine has received a new cambelt/waterpump and tensioners.

I have many spare parts inc in the sale inc a 1.2 radiator, front pipe etc

Also included is a set of wiring diagram provided by a Vauxhall technician showing where needs to be checked and the harness layouts.

My reason for sale is I have decided that I don't want a small car anymore and have a Passat 1.8 turbo coming, due to holidays and a return to Uni I don't have the time to sort out the last little niggle!

I have a word document with a list of all parts used and where the work was carried out. Feel free to email me with any questions you have, or any offers...but please consider that this car when finished is worth well over £3500!!

£1500 no offers!!

link to pics on pistonheads!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/213138.htm

I would budge a tad on the price if u can pick it up this week before i go on hols!!
ChazSXi

7th Aug 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
dazavich

8th Aug 07 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why you selling it so cheap?

edit**

Realised engine problems, best of luck with the sale mate

[Edited on 08-08-2007 by dazavich]
ChazSXi

8th Aug 07 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude
ChazSXi

8th Aug 07 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Corsa 1.8 SXi project 95% done...£1500 25 database queries in 0.0105689 seconds