corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So who is off to Football at the Weekend?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So who is off to Football at the Weekend?
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
9th Aug 07 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
On Saturday I'm going to see Aylesbury United play Bracknell Town away... And Wed 15th and going to the Chelsea/Reading match Not sure about any others as I don't plan that far ahead but do know I'm accompanying one of my friends to see Millwall at some point this season

JILL

you should come down to donny on saturday
Jill
Premium Member

9th Aug 07 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't as I'm going to see Aylesbury play Bracknell though.... Actually really looking forward to it cos haven't seen Aylesbury play for ages, as they don't play at their home ground anymore, they play all their "home" games at chesham uniteds ground. And cos of work etc on Sat can never usually go (usually just used to walk over the road when I finished work at 3pm cos the pub I work in part time is just opposite Aylesbury United's ground).

JILL
nik

9th Aug 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember playing Bracknell think we drew 1-1 They are shite.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So who is off to Football at the Weekend? 24 database queries in 0.0080411 seconds