corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Corsa SXI 1.2 49,000 miles (£5000-ONO)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Corsa SXI 1.2 49,000 miles (£5000-ONO)
nyzrox

User status: Offline
   26th Aug 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is myrun around for sale i have owned the car for about a year now the car was totally standard when i brought it.

Both the interior and exterior is in fantastic condition and the car is washed and waxed on a weekly basis so it is very well looked after.

It's a 2003 53 plate Corsa sxi 1.2 16v i have never had any problems with the car mechanically at all and it always starts first time every time.

Interior:
Touch-screen dvd/cd/mp3/mp4 player
Kenwood Amplifier
12" Kenwood Sub-Woofer

Exterior:
16" Dezent Alloys with new tyres
Lowered 40mm Front
Lowered 30mm Rear
Angel Head Lights
Door strips removed
De-Badged Boot
Rear 3 windows tinted 35%

The colour of the car is quite rare and not many in this colour have been modified therefore this stands out and gets the looks that it deserves, its a real head turner.

Very cheap to insure, tax and very easy with fuel.

The car has 6 moths tax and the 1 months MOT.

This has very subtle mods and looks very smart the pictures do not do the car justice, viewing recommended.

I have spent about £2500 in the past 6 months modifying this stunning car.

The sell price is £5000ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Corsa SXI 1.2 49,000 miles (£5000-ONO) 25 database queries in 0.0101490 seconds