corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Momo Handbrake Handle Help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Momo Handbrake Handle Help!!
david2409

User status: Offline
4th Sep 07 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just got a momo handbrake handle and realise that i will have to cut off the old cover.......not a problem. my problem is how to fit the new handbrake release button. anyone have any idea how the old one comes off and the new one goes on. the momo button just has a treaded hole in the end, does the standard button just unscrew?

cheers in advance

New Poll