corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 1.4 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sri 1.4 16v
chunk89

User status: Offline
5th Sep 07 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa is now up for sale, because i am after a sport dont ask why i just want one. ok heres the spec of it all

its a red M reg SRI 1.4 16v it has 73,000 geniune miles on the clock about 6month mot left and 6 months tax. the body work is very good for its age and it has the corsa sport alloys. it is lowered by 30 mm on apex shocks and springs. the body work is very good for the age no majour scractches of dents andy no rust on the spolier like corsa's of this age normally do. the interior is very tidy no fag burns or rips in the seats and it has oringnal corsa mats in. i also have a universal back box which i will throw in for another 30 includend the bracket to fit it.

i want £1000 ono becuase of the low mileage. and i am open to offers
chunk89

6th Sep 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
chunk89

10th Sep 07 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.0095432 seconds