corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pic and info request

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pic and info request
N90ATH

User status: Offline
7th Sep 07 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right looking at purchasing some buckets for the corsa lol and all the one si like are side mounted, so first pic request of side mounted buckets in a corsa please, thank you

now the info, wots the best way of fitting side mounted uckets into a corsa, ie sub onto sub frames, weld brackets to floor etc etc

cheers nath
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 07 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine were side mounted, I used the standard (non height adjust) frames, some 1/4x1" steel, some 13mm M10 bolts and a shitload of washers
N90ATH

7th Sep 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol hmm did they sit ok or abit high?
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 07 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There were a bit upright to start with, not high though, then I adjusted the back to sit lower, and less upright and they were fine.

TBH, I'd do it properly if I did it again and I'd weld bars in and mount the seats using the side mount things you can buy.
N90ATH

7th Sep 07 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound slike a plan to me, its just deciding if i def wanna strip the car again lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pic and info request 23 database queries in 0.0109119 seconds