corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Oh dear

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh dear
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Sep 07 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn, I was told a half truth

Irn-Bru was first produced in 1901, under the name Iron Brew. In 1946, a change in laws required that the word "brew" be removed from the name, as the drink is not technically brewed. The chairman of the company came up with the idea of changing both halves of the name to a phonetic spelling, giving the current Irn-Bru brand. 1980 saw the introduction of Low Calorie Irn-Bru, this was re-launched in 1991 as Diet Irn-Bru and the Irn-Bru 32 energy drink variant was launched in 2006. All the quirky mysticism, rumour and folklore surrounding Irn-Bru only serve to help keep it in its place as an icon of Scottish popular culture.

But still half correct, so kindly shush Craig
Eck
Premium Member

11th Sep 07 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One more thread jacking...

Irn-Bru is famous for its eccentric bright orange colour (something it shares only with the glucose drink Lucozade). The formula for Irn-Bru is a closely guarded trade secret, known only by two of Barr's board members, with a written copy held in a Swiss bank-vault.
Cosmo

11th Sep 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
Irn-Bru is famous for its eccentric bright orange colour (something it shares only with the glucose drink Lucozade). The formula for Irn-Bru is a closely guarded trade secret, known only by two of Barr's board members, with a written copy held in a Swiss bank-vault.

surely their is a large number of people in the factories where it is made who know the ingrediants and quantities that go into it...unless those two board members also make the whole batch of Irn Bru.
Eck
Premium Member

11th Sep 07 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wikipedia NEVER lies
Cosmo

11th Sep 07 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Wikipedia NEVER lies

Good call....it also says Scotland are shite at football and wouldnt stand a chance against England

Eck
Premium Member

11th Sep 07 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh no you di-int
Cosmo

11th Sep 07 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh no you di-int

Im sorry, I havent upset you have I. I didnt mean it. Im sorry.
Nath

11th Sep 07 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh no you di-int

uh-huh!
strick206

11th Sep 07 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

irn bru 32 is that still on sale

i have only ever had it once, and it worked, was hyper as fuck, stopped me going to sleep on the motorway, but cant find it anymore?
Cosmo

12th Sep 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still sell it in the Spar near me...but then again they've probably had it for years and years as no one drinks that shite.

Talking of shite...the scottish national team

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Oh dear 24 database queries in 0.0130630 seconds