corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » it's now plastered!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author it's now plastered!!
neoquip

User status: Offline
18th Sep 07 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday the plasterer finished plastering the utility and the kitchen!!

tonight I've DOUBLE knotted the woodwork (you can never be too careful when knotting wood) in there and primed it with wood primer (oil base paint).

I've done this as I'm planning on airless spraying a very thin wash coat over the walls before saturday... as Robby the coving guy is coming to put up some fancy plaster cove (cornice).
http://www.robbinsofnottingham.co.uk/

I could have done it myself but I had to way up time/money etc and I've got loads of other stuff to sort, hes very good and will get done no problem in the day and he is the best you can get!!

also the plasterer PINK BOARDED the RSJ, the building inspectrs also been out today and said its all good

New Poll