corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transcript from the Arsenal 'v' Spurs game:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Transcript from the Arsenal 'v' Spurs game:
Marc

User status: Offline
20th Sep 07 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal dressing room:
Wenger - "Right listen closely this is what we will do. Tottenham will try and defend their lead and hang on for one nil, [suppressing a laugh] they try this every year. Their CBs will camp out on the edge of their penalty area, they already started this behaviour as soon as they scored. We now have 3 in central midfield versus their two so Diaby and Flamini, push on and occupy Jenas and Huddlestone. That combined with their defence dropping too deep will allow Fabregas the freedom of the pitch and allow him to run the midfield. Sagna and Clichy, you two can push on and occupy their wide midfielders, Fabregas will always find you when he has time on the ball. Lennon is no threat on the left and will be told not to leave Lee unprotected anyway when he comes on. Malbranque will leave his position on the right to try and help out in the centre once they realise they are overrun. Our CBs can push right up as neither Berbatov or Keane are quicker than Toure. And remember, you are all fitter than them and they will tire."
Arsenal Players - "Yes boss."

Tottenham dressing room:
Jenas - "Cracking goal mate"
Bale - "Thanks mate."
Lennon - "Who's up for clubbing tonight?."
Jenas - "I'm in."
Jol - "Hey, settle down lads. Listen to me. We can win this 1-0."
Berbatov - "But we never keep a clean sheet, surely we must look for the second goal?"
Jol - "Don't worry, I know what I am doing. We can still score a second from a set piece."
Berbatov - "But we never score goals from set pieces and we already got lucky from one once today. We don't even practice them."
Jol - "Don't worry Berbatov, I know what I am doing. Now, Bale, you're having a great game. Sagna hasn't had a run at Lee once yet. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing out there on the left."
Berbatov - "But he hasn't done anything? Not one dribble, not one shot, not one cross. He just scored from a free kick."
Jol - "Don't worry Dimitar, I know what I am doing. Now, Jenas and Huddlestone, great game, you dominated the midfield first half."
Huddlestone - "But they are still not tiring out, and have Rosicky on the bench, we need help."
Jol - "Don't worry, Malbranque will come inside and help out, and Robbie will try and stop the ball getting to Fabregas."
Berbatov - "That plan didn't work in the two cup games against them did it?"
Jol - "Don't worry, I know what I am doing. Anything to add Chris?"
Hughton - "Yeah, I've drawn a really nice picture of you boss."
Jol - "That is great work little man".
--DAN--

20th Sep 07 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

20th Sep 07 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO

PMSL

ROFL

LOL

--DAN--

20th Sep 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hughton - "Yeah, I've drawn a really nice picture of you boss."
Jol - "That is great work little man".

FPMSL
DR11
Banned

20th Sep 07 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Transcript from the Arsenal 'v' Spurs game: 24 database queries in 0.0101521 seconds