corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Transferring images from PC to camera

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Transferring images from PC to camera
gooner_47

User status: Offline
27th Sep 07 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Fuji F31FD, I can transfer images from the camera to the PC fine - by using FinePixViewer. However I can't figure out how to transfer images from the PC back onto the camera (either in the OS itself or using FinePixViewer).

The old Fuji I had would appear as a drive in My Computer which would allow you to simply copy and paste the images across - but this camera - while it appears in My Computer - it's in there under 'Scanners And Cameras'. When you double click this entry, you can see the pictures currently on the camera - but you can't paste images into this folder.

Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers
gooner_47

User status: Offline
27th Sep 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found this in the FinePixViwer help file:

"A "PTP-compatible camera" is one that simplifies the connection procedure by automatically recognizing the computer or printer. When a PTP-compatible camera is connected to a PC, no camera icon or removable disk icon appears in the My Computer window."

So the questions is how are you supposed to transfer images to a PTP-compatible camera? I might be being thick as shit but I can't see any way fo doing it in FinePixViewer

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Transferring images from PC to camera 24 database queries in 0.0074251 seconds