corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEXT CAR IDEAS??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEXT CAR IDEAS??
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
29th Oct 07 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try Gary Moulson at Keith Micheals mate he sorted me out big time.
StueyBoy1989

29th Oct 07 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did you pay on the S3 and who with?!!?
ash_corsa

29th Oct 07 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1600 fully comp in own name, 4yrs ncb, live out in the sticks

Tempted by a GSi turbo, know a lad selling a silver one for £7k with low miles

Not really interested in a scooby, too common. Would prefer something a bit different even tho astras are as common as!!
nik

30th Oct 07 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Keith Michaels are good!
Fad

30th Oct 07 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If money is no object then I'd say scooby but I can imagine the running costs will be a bit of a culture shock.

Other than that I'd say Clio 182 as the rest in that list are boring and laclustre avaerage cars.

I had a Gsi Astra was mint and nice to drive but got a Clio 182 two weeks ago and love it to bits and its the best car i've owned to date. Gone backwards in terms of build quality but its been worth it as i've had so many more smiles per miles in the last two weeks
ash_corsa

30th Oct 07 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
If money is no object then I'd say scooby but I can imagine the running costs will be a bit of a culture shock.

Other than that I'd say Clio 182 as the rest in that list are boring and laclustre avaerage cars.

I had a Gsi Astra was mint and nice to drive but got a Clio 182 two weeks ago and love it to bits and its the best car i've owned to date. Gone backwards in terms of build quality but its been worth it as i've had so many more smiles per miles in the last two weeks

Dont think i could live with the poor build quality though, seen a couple and been chatting on cliosport.net alot of people complain about rattles and steering wheels wearing down fast etc etc... seems to be too many common faults on them!!
Fad

30th Oct 07 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well everyones different and it depends on what floats your boat.

To be honest your not going to get much constructive info on here so your best off driving each of the intended cars and making a decision for your self.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEXT CAR IDEAS?? 23 database queries in 0.0063028 seconds