corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Mk4 1.6 16V Sport 5 dor, nice car might px.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Mk4 1.6 16V Sport 5 dor, nice car might px.
cavmad

User status: Offline
30th Oct 07 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra G (Mk4) 1.6 16V 'Sport, 'V' reg. Metallic black 5 door, 5 speed manual. MOT'd (until March I think) and approximately 4 months tax remaining. Just over 80,000 on the clock and a fair bit of service history. It's had a new cambelt and followers, headgasket, head skimmed and valves etc reground after cambelt failure* and I have the receipts for this. It's also recently had 3 brand new tyres, new plugs and the tracking done. I've driven over a thousand miles in this in the last few weeks and it's been brilliant. Electric front windows, manual rears and manual sunroof and mirrors. Fine looking car and any inspection/test drive welcome.
*After the head work was done the car was smoking a bit, NOT blue or white smoke but a sort of grey colour. A few days of running it round and it stopped except for once when the engine was left idling for a very long time. There has been NO evidence of it using oil or water and the bloke at the local garage thinks it related to condensation in the exhaust and as stated any inspection and test drive more than welcomed. The rear bumper was nudged the other day which has scuffed it a bit but this will be replaced under the other driver's insurance. Sligt mark one door trim, slight scuff just above rear bumper on the n/s and a fag burn if you look carefully on one seat. Car is well worth seeing and driving and has been completely reliable under my use as well as nice to drive. Last owner said it was cheaper to insure than a 3 door Corsa and Fiesta but please check insurance costs before viewing or considering purchase.
It's only for sale because I've had the opportunity to buy a car that I've always wanted and if I can't get it then the Astra will be withdrawn from sale, it really is a brilliant car to own and drive.
Pictures later, any questions welcomed in the meanwhile.

£1500 ono, don't forget it's taxed & tested, had a recent head rebuild and is ready to drive away. I'm more than willing for anyone miles away to nominate anyone from Mig (or anyone else for that matter) who might live closer to come and check the car over thoroughly and report back to you privately if you wish.

Car is in Chester, Cheshire. Approximately 1/4 mile from the A41, one mile from the M53/A55, three miles from the M56, twenty miles from M6 North (near Warrington) and 30 miles from the M6 South (J16 by Stoke-on-Trent).

*Cheaper part ex at trade price considered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Mk4 1.6 16V Sport 5 dor, nice car might px. 25 database queries in 0.0037689 seconds