corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Petrol Prices

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Petrol Prices
shopy

User status: Offline
14th Nov 07 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that pic was last week its gone up since then! owell no point complaining nothing will change the price of petrol,
T21SVJ

14th Nov 07 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

115.9 in ormskirk at a bp garage to fill up with super unleaded

[Edited on 14-11-2007 by t8ssjsport]
shopy

14th Nov 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice and cheap! aparently petrol will not go below the 99.9 for ages!
AlunJ

14th Nov 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
i've got it to e-mail me every week, unfortunately the cheapest near me is supermarket shite and i always use shell anyhow lol. I am sick of the price though, its pathetic - i've actually started driving for maximum economy now
how much is it in newport fella? Its 99.9 at shell in bridgend but only 94.9 shell in swansea

101.9 or 102.9 not 100%, they didnt even have vpower diesel yesterday which was 106.9 when i had some last. didn't know there was a shell in bridgend lol, wheres that? I'd get some in swansea if i was about but not likely to be down there for a while lol.
deano87

14th Nov 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw 105.9 for STANDARD UNLEADED today

I did think of something as I drove by though. Us, having to spend more on petrol for the same journeys etc = MORE BONUS POINTS Nectar, Tesco Clubcard, Shell

AlunJ

14th Nov 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
I saw 105.9 for STANDARD UNLEADED today

I did think of something as I drove by though. Us, having to spend more on petrol for the same journeys etc = MORE BONUS POINTS Nectar, Tesco Clubcard, Shell

i have neither of those cards lol
deano87

14th Nov 07 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them. I intend to buy Christmas on my Nectar card
AlunJ

14th Nov 07 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where dya get a shell drivers club card - i spend a fair bit at shell may be worth it!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

14th Nov 07 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
quote:
i've got it to e-mail me every week, unfortunately the cheapest near me is supermarket shite and i always use shell anyhow lol. I am sick of the price though, its pathetic - i've actually started driving for maximum economy now
how much is it in newport fella? Its 99.9 at shell in bridgend but only 94.9 shell in swansea

101.9 or 102.9 not 100%, they didnt even have vpower diesel yesterday which was 106.9 when i had some last. didn't know there was a shell in bridgend lol, wheres that? I'd get some in swansea if i was about but not likely to be down there for a while lol.

yeah the one in bridgend is in sarn services, theres a few in swansea but the cheap ones are in blackpill on the way back from mumbles and on fabian way near J42
AndyKent

14th Nov 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the weekly email too, problem is that to go to the cheapest station would cost me more than to just fill up at the nearest (most expensive one). I want to know why the same companys can charge different prices in different places. Either the petrol costs a certain amount or it doesn't.

I like to use Shell, but the local one is 101.9p. In MK the same Shell petrol is 99.9. Why?
lil_g

14th Nov 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
where dya get a shell drivers club card - i spend a fair bit at shell may be worth it!

Same here!
AndyKent

14th Nov 07 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the Shell credit card from Citi. Gives you 6% off fuel for 2 months and 3% after that.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

14th Nov 07 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aPk
I get the weekly email too, problem is that to go to the cheapest station would cost me more than to just fill up at the nearest (most expensive one). I want to know why the same companys can charge different prices in different places. Either the petrol costs a certain amount or it doesn't.

I like to use Shell, but the local one is 101.9p. In MK the same Shell petrol is 99.9. Why?

apparently its the differing delivery costs, so closer to refinery=cheaper

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Petrol Prices 23 database queries in 0.0167580 seconds