corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scotland Game

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland Game
gianluigi

User status: Offline
19th Nov 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have loved to have seen italy and scotland through. feels gay we've done france - of all teams - a favour

thats life
Edd

19th Nov 07 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well what can you say a game riddled with terrible decisions

its all ifs and buts now though we are out plain and simple
dazavich

19th Nov 07 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately so mate
Hammer

19th Nov 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we're being honest we had a goal that was offside and they had 1 chopped off that was perfectly legitimate. The foul for the free kick was never there's but i think that's just the way the cookie crumbles, i'm not going to buy into the media's witch hunt on the ref it pretty much evened itself out over the course of the game.
dazavich

19th Nov 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to agree with that, the georgia game ultimately was the one that cost us.

Robbo

19th Nov 07 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could alos say you guys sould have been awake inside the opening 5 mins as that 1st goal was very sloppy to concede
Edd

19th Nov 07 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both goals were sloppy tbh the marking was terrible at both
Hammer

19th Nov 07 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

McManus fault for the 1st, Fletcher's for the 2nd, on the balance of play we deserved a draw at least imo though just wasn't to be. Let's hope we get a half decent draw for the world cup qualifiers.
Danny P

19th Nov 07 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking CUNT. You're the sort of person who needs to get a grip and believe it or not, have some intelligence. I for one will actually be cheering on England to go through, because at the end of the day, we are a nation. I'm GUTTED we never got through, but my fucking god we did well. Good Luck England

I consider myself to be English, not British, so personally I couldn't care less about Scotland, Wales, or Northen Ireland winning. I'd rather them lose as it keeps England being the best team in the UK.

Also, im sure not ALL Scotland fans will be cheering on England on Wednesday, im guessing there will be a fiar share wanting to us lose, so just becuase YOU might want England to win, doens't mean we should Scotland to win.

There's a fair share of people on here who were cheering on Scotland, fiar play thats up to them, but I know I wasn't and never will.
dazavich

19th Nov 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well why post in this thread then???

Knowone needs to know if your supporting them or not

Bellend
Eck
Premium Member

19th Nov 07 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking CUNT. You're the sort of person who needs to get a grip and believe it or not, have some intelligence. I for one will actually be cheering on England to go through, because at the end of the day, we are a nation. I'm GUTTED we never got through, but my fucking god we did well. Good Luck England

I consider myself to be English, not British, so personally I couldn't care less about Scotland, Wales, or Northen Ireland winning. I'd rather them lose as it keeps England being the best team in the UK.

Also, im sure not ALL Scotland fans will be cheering on England on Wednesday, im guessing there will be a fiar share wanting to us lose, so just becuase YOU might want England to win, doens't mean we should Scotland to win.

There's a fair share of people on here who were cheering on Scotland, fiar play thats up to them, but I know I wasn't and never will.

That's your decision in life. But keep your negativity for Scotland out of the Scotland thread
stuartmitchell

20th Nov 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone esle think were just not good enough???

Totally sick of the media bitching about free kick this and we were denied that. Put simply we lost 2 terrible goals and didn't take our chances when we had them!

Were pish!
mav

20th Nov 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right no bickering...Danny is entitled to his opinion but we will keep it out of this thread from now on...

As said the game was badly refereed full stop for both sides......Linesmen were no better..

We have improved 10 fold over last couple of years no Doubt about that...
Upto 13th in the Owrld come on thats a feat for Scotland..Had some amazing results and some poor ones...

All looking good for the future i think.

[Edited on 20-11-2007 by mav]
dazavich

20th Nov 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuartmitchell
Anyone esle think were just not good enough???

Totally sick of the media bitching about free kick this and we were denied that. Put simply we lost 2 terrible goals and didn't take our chances when we had them!

Were pish!

We lost 2 poor goals yes but how can you say we're pish??

We beat France home and away and had some excellent results in the group and the fact is that we were put out by a goal that shouldn't have stood.

Obviously we rode out luck during the game but we're out because of a poor decision from the ref, simple as

Anyway like you say Mav, things are looking good for the national team
Lawrah
Premium Member

21st Nov 07 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1848277.0.0.php

Fucking awful
Hammer

21st Nov 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen that in the papers today, was 1 of the places we were going to go into as well but the place was absolutely mobbed. Fucking discusting to think he could do that in such a busy pub.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scotland Game 24 database queries in 0.3875468 seconds