corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few New Tools

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few New Tools
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Nov 07 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess its down to what you do at work, wether or not you see the difference in the tools, i work on HGV, and do mainly jobs, with the odd it of servicing. i had teng and other makes before, but got fed up with borrowing peoples snap on stuff cos it out performed my stuff by far.

like was said, you do build up a good relationship with your snap on dealer, and when ever i need a tool, be it 10 at night or 6 am, he will get up and bring me it, cant do that at halfords!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Haimsey
Premium Member

20th Nov 07 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
I get farcom bits, not sure if its top notch, but heck its free and works

tight git

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
MikeE

20th Nov 07 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one a Mac tools hore then
cheekyalex

20th Nov 07 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_173083_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_76863_crumb_33958-76859_parentcategoryrn_76863

cant get much better for that kind of money, i use that set for at home and i have halfords pro 1/2" sockets for work which take some abuse (heavy plant work) the halfords ratchet i had at work gave up on me pretty quick but it was one of the cheaper ones, replaced with a facom ratchet

Can totally reccomend this tool kit. The quality is very very good and it comes with a life time guarentee which is pretty legendary. also the ratchet spanners are very good and worth about half of what it costs for that whole kit.

The only bad thing i can say is the that case is a bit flimsy where it clips shut.
bigdan

20th Nov 07 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my clarke tools came with a life time guarentee whats the big fuss most big places do it now
cheekyalex

20th Nov 07 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt know clarke tools came with a life time guarentee too,might go and have a look in my local machine mart this week actually. its vat free on all their clarke stuff i at the moment i think.
bigdan

20th Nov 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyalex
didnt know clarke tools came with a life time guarentee too,might go and have a look in my local machine mart this week actually. its vat free on all their clarke stuff i at the moment i think.

no deal ended on the 17th for me so im not sure

yeah its got an icon in the catalogue for life time guarentee

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few New Tools 24 database queries in 0.0119641 seconds