corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Idle problem on corsa c 2004

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Idle problem on corsa c 2004
M11 PFC CORSA

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 07 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently purchase the car, it had been sitting for quite a while as it was a finance repossesion. First few days when sitting in traffic the car would vibrate/shake quite a bit. I know this is unusual as a friend has the exact same car and it idles much nicer then mine.

Especially when the doors open it makes it shake like mad, its got better seince ive had it done quite a few hundred miles now and its like this cold or warmed up ? Any tips and it idles at around 700-800 rpm just to let you know.

Any tips does something need cleaning or what ?

thanx alot
Predator Corsa

22nd Nov 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

800 is about right, i had a simular problem with my astra, just cleaned out the throttle body with arb cleaner, they was loads of shit in there, now runs sweet. my idle kept goin very low and sometimes staling, fixed now
M11 PFC CORSA

22nd Nov 07 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carb cleaner ? ah ok ill give it a try tommorow. Guessing wd40 wont work haha

New Poll